Goats Galore!

Thank you to all that donated towards the goat project!  We wanted to give you an update and let you know how things are going.  We decided to give the goats out five at a time so the supervisor could figure out a monitoring schedule and get comfortable in his

Continue reading

Community Group Activities

The community development group purchased 30 baby chickens the end of last year and raised them to sell.  These meat chickens are full-grown and ready to eat in 45 days.  The profit wasn’t much with 30, but it helped us to understand what was needed to care for them and

Continue reading

Villager’s View – Fond Blanc

My name is M.L. and I’m a 25 year old woman from the village of Fond Blanc.  My parents are both living.  My mom lives in Fond Blanc and my dad is in another country.  I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.  One sister lives in Fond Blanc.  My other

Continue reading

GIFT A GOAT to a Haitian family

Have you ever wanted to help Haitians in a sustainable way?  Have you thought that increasing food security for the poor includes increasing the available livestock in the area?  Do you think goats can be helpful to Haitian families? If you answered YES to any of these, then continue reading!

Continue reading

Update on our Finish Strong Fund

Grateful to God and our generous supporters for helping Real Hope for Haiti to finish strong in 2015. For those of you who do not know, we are attempting to raise $50,000 by the end of 2015 for our programs to finish strong this year and launch into 2016 ready

Continue reading