- Haiti’s Polo Team still dominate.
- Young Haitians are attempting to show a different side of Haiti via Instagram.
- Former Haitian Dictator Jean-Claude Duvalier died earlier this month.
- Haitian Government having difficulty securing funding to fight cholera.
- Plans for fuel costs to rise in Haiti are in the works, which could destabilize and already fragile economy.
- The United Nations continues to be silent and unaccountable for their negligence that brought the cholera epidemic to Haiti.
- In response to the Ebola Outbreak, the Haitian government has banned its citizens from traveling to impacted countries in West Africa and the UN contingent in Haiti has agreed not to rotate any of their troops from African nations to Haiti, both are precautionary measures.
We plan to post links to keep you aware of what is happening in Haiti.
Any links to external Web sites provided by RHFH’s web pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by RHFH of the content or views of the linked materials.