- Haitian police will be put to the test as UN Peacekeeping Force will downsize their presence from 5,021 troops to 2,370 by June 2015.
- Some interesting statistics on missionaries and stress: what contributes to it and we can work to reduce it.
- A long, shake-your-head-kind-of-look into how some things go wrong in relief work: a case study of UNICEF and Post-Earthquake Haiti.
- An sightful blogpost entitled: How to Screw Up Orphan Care in the Name of Jesus
- With Haiti attempting to strengthen tourism, several upscale hotels have been built. Here are their ratings.
Any links to external Web sites provided by RHFH’s web pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by RHFH of the content or views of the linked materials.