- Cool invention! Prototype of a portable, inflatable incubator, cost around $400 to make as opposed to the ones used in hospitals that cost upwards of $47K. Huge possibilities for the developing contexts.
- In case you are ever in NYC, here is where you can find some great Haitian food.
- A shortage of beds to treat cholera patients in the capital city, we are grateful for your generous support in helping us build the RHFH Cholera Treatment Center and bring a level of confidence and security to our community here in rural Haiti.
- Gender violence is beginning to be discussed and with increased education, leaders hope for improve the situation so that women can flourish in Haiti.
- Former Olympic figure skater Scott Hamilton and his wife have recently adopted two children from Haiti.
Any links to external Web sites provided by RHFH’s web pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by RHFH of the content or views of the linked materials.