- Tensions rise as political impasse persists in Haiti.
- Haiti’s amputee soccer team heading to Amputee World Cup.
- A missionary from Thailand writes eloquently about some not-so-often-talked-about struggles missionaries must endure.
- Marriott is scheduled to open a major hotel in Port-au-Prince in February, with possible expansion in the future.
- A beach in Haiti is ranked 57th best beach in the world.
- A website full of resources with practical solutions to pervasive problems in developing contexts.
Any links to external Web sites provided by RHFH’s web pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by RHFH of the content or views of the linked materials.