- GVADK has long had a commitment to planting trees. Here is a short youtube video regarding the importance of planting trees in Haiti.
- Technology is impacting developing nations. They are using 3D printers in Haiti to make umbilical cord clamps. Phenomenal.
- Creative solutions in Malawi. Last year they decided to sell their version of Air Force 1 and use $15M of the proceeds to feed those in the country suffering from food shortages due to drought.
- An Op-Ed in the NYT advocates a shift from French to Creole in Haitian schools could better equip students for the future.
- A helpful resource, providing the name, address, phone numbers and key staff at several hospitals throughout Haiti.
We plan to periodically post links to keep you aware of what is happening in Haiti.
Any links to external Web sites provided by RHFH’s web pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by RHFH of the content or views of the linked materials.