- The US Government’s plan to help reduce gender based violence in Haiti.
- A case study in preventing acute malnutrition in young children.
- After recently opening a new airport terminal in Cap-Haitien, work has already started on building another international airport in Jeremie.
- Haitian workers in the Dominican Republic continue to be exploited while their legal standing evaporates.
- President Martelly vows to have long overdue elections in early 2015, by any means necessary.
- Speaking of elections, Mia Love became the first Haitain American to be elected to Congress!
- Licia points out this slide show from UNICEF. It is an easy and accessible explanation of the varying types of malnutrition we see at RHFH.
We plan to post links to keep you aware of what is happening in Haiti.
Any links to external Web sites provided by RHFH’s web pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by RHFH of the content or views of the linked materials.