- For those living and working in Haiti, here is a resource to save if you ever need an air ambulance or medical evacuation.
- A report from India on degree to which poor sanitation contributes to malnutrition.
- Rich in vitamins, potassium and calcium, Haiti is promoting the moringa tree to address the country’s chronic malnutrition.
- Haiti receives treatment for up to 1M people for the mosquito-borne virus known as chikungunya that has impacted Haiti in the recent months.
- Here is an extensive PDF guide to health care waste management for the community health care worker.
We plan to periodically post links to keep you aware of what is happening in Haiti.
Any links to external Web sites provided by RHFH’s web pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by RHFH of the content or views of the linked materials.